pBuild for Travis-CI
PebbleBuild is a tool for building pebble projects in Travis CI. It is really useful when using the Pebble SDK.
- To install pBuild, copy .travis.yml, before_install.sh, and build.sh to your pebble app's github repository. Make sure the two .sh files are marked executable, using
git update-index --chmod=+xif necessary.
- Then go to travis, go into your repoditory (in Travis) and go to Settings -> Settings and into Enviromental Variables.
- Add new enviromental variables:
PEBBLE_SDK=PebbleSDK-3.4(this is the pebble sdk version to use for compilation) and check "Display value in build logs", and
PEBBLE_PROJECT_PATH=[RepoOwnerUsername]/[RepoName]/[PebbleProjectPathinRepo](Only add the PebbleProjectPathinRepo if needed). Example:
PEBBLE_PROJECT_PATH=sGerli/pBuild(this one is case sensitive) and check "Display value in build logs"
- Pebble Analytics are on for default. If you want to disable it in before_install.sh modify the 8th line and change
- If a resource is not found, check its path because it's case sensitive.
- If you get any other build script error add an issue.
- If you get a error that isn't be general, send a email to [email protected].
pBuild is based on Sawyer Pangborn's travis-ci-pebble